Register now at http://www.register6.net/AZDOT/
Questions about the Arizona SHSP Safety Summit?
Wednesday, Nov. 6, 2013
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Desert Willow Conference Center
4340 E. Cott on Center Blvd.
• Free registration and on-site parking
• Complimentary continental breakfast, buffet luncheon and refreshment breaks
• Develop and share strategies to reduce crashes and save lives on all public roads in Arizona
• Discuss funding sources for efforts that improve transportation safety statewide
• Network with key transportation and safety stakeholders from local, county, state, tribal and federal agencies and organizations
• See how integration of the 4 E’s — engineering, education, enforcement and emergency services — is crucial to achieving our vision: “Toward Zero Deaths by Reducing Crashes for a Safer Arizona”
The flyer follows: